Monday, January 14, 2008

Mmmmmhhhhhh...*

Adam Sandler in YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN



Der Trailer ist teilweise ganz lustig **. Aber...eine Geschichte über einen israelischen Soldaten, der in Manhattan als Friseur anfängt. Da sind Bedenken doch durchaus zulässig oder?


Andreas Giebel, Sasha, Stefan Jürgens ...und so in OSSIS ELEVEN



Dümmer gehts wohl nimmer. Und dabei ist die Vorstellung von Andreas Giebel auf ner Kinoleinwand so verlockend.


______

*Ein kleiner Hinweis. Das ist ein zweifelndes, grüblerisches bzw nachdenkliches "hhmmmmmmm". Kein genießerisches und auch nicht unbedingt ein verärgertes. Es ist auch kein Gesumme irgendeiner Melodie.

**Wenn sonst schon keiner dieses Blog besucht muss ich das halt selbst machen. Ich meine wie zum Teufel konnte ich da drüber lachen? Beim wiederholten Anschauen gabs nix mehr zu lachen.

3 comments:

finky the kid said...

Hey AllieJ...
You know, I expected that trailer to be ten times worse than it was. Not sure how the actual movie will be, but I'm at least mildly interested in it now. I liked Sandler's early movies, but he's "matured" as an actor differently than I would have expected ten years ago.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I've sort of abandoned this blog lately and completely missed your comment :( . I have really mixed feelings concerning the Zohan flick.
Concerning Adam Sandler, I think it's just marvellous how pta used him in PUNCHDRUNK LOVE. He's just perfect in it.
Don't work too hard....or...let's say...work hard so you'll be ready 12:01 this friday to experience those hopefully sweet 103 seconds of bliss.

finky the kid said...

Why abandon it? jk. Thanks for the congrats on my getting married on Indy's opening day. Since you won't be updating here, I guess I'll just have to settle for seeing you around the TBs to talk about imbibing apfelwein. ;)